ILMEX S.A., a company specialising in the design and manufacture of illuminated motifs and portals, is involved in quality assurance, in being environment-friendly and in assuring occupational health and safety in all its processes, products,. activities and services.
The commitment to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting their requirements, preventing and eliminating occupational risks, and protecting the environment in everything that ILMEX S.A. undertakes are the cornerstones that make up and inspire the firm’s management policy.
We also consider quality assurance, the environment and occupational health and safety to give added value to the services we provide, by enhancing customer loyalty and motivating our employees and partners to strive for a job well done, at the same time as preventing problems from arising owing to non-conformities affecting our customers, securing improved working conditions for our personnel and fostering environmental protection.
This is why at ILMEX S.A. we consider it necessary to make our quality, environment and health and safety policy available to all personnel within the organisation and any other interested external parties, undertaking to:
• Adapt and constantly improve the methods used by ILMEX S.A. to assure our customers of the quality of the products and services we provide, complying with all the applicable regulations and legislation.
• Implement the integrated quality assurance, environment and occupational health and safety management system in accordance with the international standards UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008, UNE-EN ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007, which apply to all the company’s personnel and activities.
• Comply with the requirements specified by our clients, the applicable environmental and health and legislation, and any other standards that the company has voluntarily assumed.
• Prevent environmental pollution, by avoiding practices that generate pollution and informing our clients of the most environment-friendly designs for them.
• Assess in advance the potential impact on health and safety and the environment of any new activities and processes, taking the necessary preventive measures as appropriate.
• Take steps to eliminate — or, if this is not possible — prevent occupational risks and environmental pollution, by implementing the corresponding improvement measures and taking into account any relevant issues as necessary to assure our employee’s health and safety and protect the environment.
Systematically and regularly define, review and update compliance with this policy and with the associated goals and targets for QAE and OHS, as a way to achieve continuous improvement of the integrated management system.
Be consistent with other policies within the organisation, while maintaining as much as possible its single, integrating nature.
Involve the various functional units and stakeholders in its preparation, and have it reviewed by management on a regular basis .
Reach all members of the organisation directly and personally, properly explained.
Doing all this will enable us to assure our company’s future, driven by quality, productivity, environmental awareness and occupational health and safety.
The management of ILMEX S.A. is responsible for ensuring that the necessary technical and human resources are available, within the organisation’s financial possibilities, in order for all personnel of ILUMINACIONES XIMENEZ S.A. and any other interested parties can find out about, understand and put into practice the commitments made in this policy.